Priya qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and specialises in real estate matters. She acts for a wide range of clients from international high net worth individuals to first time buyers, developers, landlords and management companies.
Priya takes pride in delivering a high standard of service to her clients, meeting their individual needs and making the transaction as stress free and smooth as possible whilst ensuring timescales are adhered to and transactions are driven forward with a proactive approach.
Since qualifying Priya has developed a strong network in the property industry, including estate agents, surveyors, accountants and financial advisors, which enables her to provide her clients with innovative legal advice.
- Assisting the senior partner in various property matters
Acting as a solicitor for landlords and solicitor for tenants
- Acting in the sale and purchase of high value residential properties
- Acting on behalf of borrowers in equity release and remortgage transactions
- Acting on behalf of the freeholder and headlessor in the granting of a complex Licence to Alter and extending the tenant's demise of the property
- Acting on behalf of the freeholder in granting lease extensions to lessees in a residential block of flats