Tom is a member partner and specialises in property and landlord and tenant law. Tom joined the firm from another Surrey practice in 2004, having worked previously in the property industry. Tom specialises in all aspects of residential and commercial property as part of our landlord solicitors and tenant solicitors team.
- Acting for private clients in respect of the purchase and disposal of high value residential premises
- Acting for various landlords of residential premises in respect of the grant of lease extensions (both voluntary and statutory)
- Acting for commercial clients in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- Dealing with the disposal of property owned by residential landlords which involved complex issues under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
- Dealing with the grant of Licences to Alter on behalf of landlords