Guillaumes LLP Solicitors
Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Mr Martin Betts, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Mr Betts will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Mr Betts will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr Betts will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of your declining the invitation to meet.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner or someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied with the results of that review you are advised to contact the Legal Ombudsman who may be contacted on 0300 555 0333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.