Employment Law Services
Dealing with employment issues can prove to be a complex and time consuming task. Our goal is to empower employers by giving you the confidence to manage difficult situations in the workplace. Taking into account current employment legislation and case law, we can help you deal with workplace disputes and guide you through difficult employment decisions.
Guillaumes LLP acts for both employers and employees in the employment law sector. By understanding you personally or the personalities within your business together with your industry culture, we can provide you with practical, commercial and tailored advice within the confines of employment legislation.
Guillaumes LLP can support you through all employment matters, be it acting for employee or employer, including:
- Helping ensure your compliance to give you peace of mind
- Ensuring that your legal responsibilities are met and you are evolving the culture that you want, we can assist you with:
- Contracts of employment
- Director Service Agreements
- Staff Handbook and individual policies
- Employment status consideration
- Consultancy Agreements
- Agency Worker Regulations
- Guiding you when employment relationships turn sour. We can help you navigate the legal requirements for:
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Capability and performance management
- Protected conversations
- Dismissal and termination
- Settlement agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Assisting you in times of change including with the legal aspects of:
- Redundancy procedures
- TUPE issues
- Variation of contracts
- Staff consultation
- Contract and procedure reviews
- Termination of employment
- Supporting your day to day business needs
Our HR Lawyers & Employment Solicitors
To help you spend more time on growing your business, we can support you with:
- Day to day HR enquiries
- Family friendly rights
- Sickness absence concerns
- Disciplinary procedures
- Termination of employment
- Grievance procedures
- Capability issues
Our approach is flexible to your business structure or individual needs. When acting for employees, we can advise and act for you from the outset of any matter through to conclusion or we can advise on an ad hoc basis as and when you need support.
When acting for employers, this can range from working as your fully outsourced HR function to providing specialist support to your existing team. To suit your business needs, we have a range of payment options available, such as on a monthly retainer or 'pay as you go' basis.
To find out more about how Guillaumes LLP can assist you with your employment law needs, please contact Claire Berry or Anna Harvey today using the contact details below.
SRA Transparency Rules (Costs and Services)