Esther joined our Litigation Department in 2020 having previously trained at a practice in Guildford. Esther was admitted to the role of solicitors on 8 September 2020.
She completed her Legal Practice Course and Masters at The University of Law, Guildford.
Esther assists with matters including contractual disputes, landlord & tenant disputes, property disputes, employment disputes and contentious probate.
Esther’s recent work includes:
- Attending small claims hearings
- Successfully advising and assisting on a multi-track dilapidations claim
- Providing assistance with challenges made under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 and for claims to challenge the validity of wills.
- Negotiating and attending mediation on contentious matters.
- Advising claimants in respect of debt recovery matters
- Advising tenants and landlords with matters surrounding their leases which includes lease extensions